Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And baby makes four!



So, I'm attempting my first blog post and I figured I would go big, right? Here it goes. We were telling people we are done having children BUT we lied. A month ago, Brian and I both had the impression we should have another baby, so a month later, here we are. Brian was hoping we could of tried longer, but we are fast. So I was out with Betsy and she had brought me her extra pregnancy test but it was driving her crazy that I hadn't taken it yet(we were in the car for 15 min. by the way)so she forced me into Bed Bath & Beyond and that is where I learned I was pregnant. We did our happy dance in the bathroom. it was sweet. Then we ran over to Old Navy and took pics to send to Brian and My mom, and Andrew and Chad and Tanya and Katie. It's not a secret...Obviously! I was too excited! So then I had a movie to return at Redbox/McDonalds and I saw Sarah Budges car in the parking lot so I looped back around and held up my EPT stick to the whole play area but Sarah happened to be right at the window so it worked out perfect. Anyway, I'm feeling good still but I think I felt a little yucky this morning. It hard when you know you are pregnant and you are waiting for all the wonderful side effects that go along with it. Hope it's a easier pregnancy this time around.

7 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

Way to go on your first post! Okay, Bryan wished we could have tried longer made me laugh! Tell him life it not over... :)

Get Bent said...

Congratulations! Hopefully we can be prego together. We have been trying for a couple months now...
That is so exciting! Yay!

Get Bent said...

Oh, I will send you an invite to my blog too.

MotherBeck said...

Hay Katie, Congrats!!!

Batman Forever said...

Wow Katie. Your blog looks so cute. How did you do it?
It was fun being there when you found out. I'm glad I pressured you to take the test. I'm so impatient, you'd think it was my pregnancy.

The Marlatt's said...

Congratulations!! It makes me wonder if derek and I should have had just one more? We are happy for your family.

Jill said...

You sparked! I'm so happy for you! That story made me laugh. I love the picture. I guess that means no more girls camp for you.